Friday, September 13, 2024

Mystery

I would like to talk about my first name and my middle name. I will talk about my middle name first because it is my preferred name. Barthe has a French pronunciation, and I like it because my father chose it. However, he did not give me the meaning he told me when I was fourteen, he will give me the meaning when I become older Now, I am almost nineteen but he hasn’t told me anything I suppose I’m not big enough or I’m always going to be a baby in his eyes. This doesn’t matter because I’m still in love with my name even if some peoples make fun of.

My first name Adjalande also has a French pronunciation, and it has the last four letters of my mother’s name Mirlande the four first letters my godmother gives to me. I like it because it is hard to pronounce. Every person calls me differently and sometimes I make jokes about it, also I think is special, and I like the fact that nobody else has this name. I not sure, but I never heard it anywhere else. These are the reasons I like my names.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adjalande, I can feel your parents' love for you through reading your article. We are always children in the eyes of our parents. Although your name is hard to pronounce, you don't mind what people call you, and you enjoy it. I think you must have an optimistic attitude toward life. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adjalande, I found your name and the story behind it very interesting. Remember that you yourself give meaning to your own name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adjalande, I am attracted by the picture, it looks like amazing. I think your parent give your name meanings about detective, insight. All right, we are the children of our parents' eyes whatever how old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adjalande, I agree with you said that we always be the children in our parents eyes. That means your parents love your and pretect your for good. That is the meaning they give to this name.

    ReplyDelete

Lost in translation - Alan Castaneda

The Rush I am living the big city routine in my way. I am from El Grullo Jalisco, a small town located in Mexico, a town where people ca...