Saturday, September 14, 2024

My name - Alan Castaneda

Noble

    My name is Alan Eduardo Castaneda Garcia. Originally my name was going to be Alan Alejandro, but my mother decided it was going to be Eduardo after I was born. The name, Alan, means someone loyal and noble. At least that is what I remember, and I think it represents me very well as a person because I’m the most loyal and generous person with the people I care for. Although I don’t know my second name’s meaning, Eduardo, to me means the creative part that is behind Alan. I have always enjoyed making art since I was a child. I used to draw while listening to music. Music is what I love the most. I started making music not so long ago and I like to think that Eduardo is the creative part of me, and Alan is delivering the idea. When I was a kid, I hated the name Eduardo. I used to think it sounded strange, and that it was too long. Saying Alan it was quicker. Lately I’m starting to like it and making it a part of me.   




5 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, I like the meaning of your name, loyal and noble. I envy you for your art and music. Although I greatly like art and music, I am not good at them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alan! You have such a long name! I am glad that you have a name that represents you, loyal and noble. Your name must have provided lots of inspiration for your creations. This is a very artistic name. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan, your story reminds me that we are all two parts. Coming from mom and dad. We are light and shadow. In our world, there is night and day. And like your name, you have two beautiful parts that are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan, I am glad that you like your name as an adult and find out the secret behind your second name Eduardo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Alan. Than you for sharing your story. Your name have a good meaning and hope you creat a good music someday.

    ReplyDelete

Lost in translation - Alan Castaneda

The Rush I am living the big city routine in my way. I am from El Grullo Jalisco, a small town located in Mexico, a town where people ca...