Wednesday, September 25, 2024

 My Name: Annie

                                                     My name

        My name is Anh Phuong Nguyen. You can call me Annie. I was born in Saigon, Vietnam. Vietnam has bustling street life, beautiful scenery, and special culinary tradition I am slim and tall. My character can be honest, kind, generous, and friendly. My favorite hobbies are cooking, listening to music, shopping, and sometimes hanging out with my family and friends. I have a family of five, and we don't live together because I am studying abroad. I have a younger sister and a younger brother. My younger sister's name is Nhi, and she is living and studying in California. My brother's name is Manh, and he lives in Vietnam with my parents. My father is the director of the Thuan Thanh company, and my mother is the owner of a clothes shop. I am the oldest child, so I want to help my family build a strong business structure and operate more successfully. I decided to study at Harold Washington colleges and applied accounting. I prefer to study in the United States. prefer to study in the United States. Because the class size is quite small and there is more time to exchange with professors. There are many students from around the world at school, so it is easier to make friends and get help from each other. In brief, studying in the U.S offers me the chance to meet new people and while also preparing me to support my family's business. I'm very excited to learn, make new friends, and build a successful future.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost in translation - Alan Castaneda

The Rush I am living the big city routine in my way. I am from El Grullo Jalisco, a small town located in Mexico, a town where people ca...